|Games:||Super Mario Bros.|
Causes of RAGEEdit
In Super Mario Bros. from the 1st Castle to the 7th one, instead of Princess Peach, the player will be greeted by Toads who says : "Thank you Mario, but our princess is in another castle!". If he/she is playing Super Mario Bros. for the first time, he will probably hate Toad from this point on.
In later Mario games though, Toad is no longer used in this manner and the excuse for the princess's absence in the castle is mostly due to a villain running off with her (i.e, Bowser Jr. in New Super Mario Bros. Wii). However, fuck off niggers and dickpisses Toad is still notorious for his role in the original Super Mario Bros.
smartass boobz trivia testEdit
- Rage Quit is probably born because of him.
- If not, then the Poison Mushroom did.
- If one looks closely, it looks like Toad's sprite is giving the player a middle finger, despite the fact that it is supposed to look like Toad is giving a thumbs up.
- In Super Mario Bros. 3, the ending makes a reference to this scene, as Princess Peach (back then, known as Princess Toadstool), upon her rescue, says; "Thank you. But our Princess is in another castle! ...Just kidding! Ha ha ha! Bye bye go fuck yourself."
- These seven Toads are members of the Mushroom Retainers.